IRC Series Electronic Safes
AMSEC’s HOTEL AND RESIDENTIAL “IN-ROOM” ELECTRONIC SAFES, with easy installation, maintenance and management features has become a popular safe in the hospitality industry. Designed with the traveling guests in mind, the IRC916E will adequately secure laptop computers, cameras, jewelry and other valuables in the most user-friendly safe made.
Heavy duty steel construction offers excellent burglary
- Convenient motorized locking system, incorporating the latest technology.
- Easy to read, large LED display lets you know the status of the safe.
- 4 to 6 digit combination, standard hotel room configuration (customer sets new combination every time safe is used, quickly and easily), or electronic credit card.
- Reliable ADA approved keypad.
- Electronic override can be set by security personnel.
- Runs on 4 AA batteries. If batteries should go dead, each safe has a by-pass power cable (9v battery required).
- Lock-out penalty if the combination is entered wrong, the safe will lock up for 15 minutes, frustrating the would-be burglar.
- Spacious interior fits most lap top computers.
- Two anchor holes with mounting hardware included.
- Attractive carpeted bottom hides anchor bolts.
- Electrostatic powder-coated finish in a textured black.
- Guest instruction label included.
- Packaged for UPS shipment.
B-Rate Security Safes - MS1414
The many different features of the AMSEC Wide Body Safes make them perfect for commercial applications or home use.
- Strong, formed “B” Rate construction made of A36 solid steel plate for improved security and appearance.
- Formed door jamb for increased resistance to sledgehammer attack.
- ½” solid steel door.
- U.L. Group II combo lock (C), U.L. listed dual nose keylock (K).
- Three 1″ diameter chromed steel locking bolts.
- Bolt detent system engages boltwork automatically.
- Auxiliary spring-loaded relocking device.
- Lock and relock protected by large carburized hardplate.
- Four anchor bolt holes are standard.
- Adjustable shelf provided.
- Also available with optional deposit slot. (shown above) Slot size: ½” H x 6 W”
BLB and BLC Series – “B” and “C” Rate Security Chests
- 1″ (“C” Rate), or ½” (“B” Rate) steel pry-resistant recessed door.
- U.L. listed Group II key changeable lock, with relock and 1 million possible combinations.
- Additional spring loaded relocking device, activated by a punching attack.
- Locks and relocks protected by a large carburized hardplate.
- A handle activated locking mechanism consisting of three 1″ chromed steel locking bolts. (five in BLB and BLC4024 models).
- Solid steel full length dead bar prevents door removal if hinges are removed during a forced entry attempt.
- Adjustable ball bearing hinges.
- ½” continuously welded (“C” rate) or 1/4″ (“B” Rate) solid steel bodies.
- Body reinforcing frame gives the appearance of 1″ thick walls to discourage attack.
- Adjustable shelves.
- Attractive Gray textured finish. Other colors available.
- Custom sizes, interior options and high security features available.
- Left swing door optional.